6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Be Asking:
- When are my customers more active during the year?
- What could be some of the reasons behind a slower buying season?
- When has my business been most & least active over the last 2 – 5 years? What could be the reasons behind this?
- Are there specific items in my product line that have a big market potential but are not doing well because of fewer sales promotions and an overall lack of awareness within customers?
- When have I received the best return on investment following promotional events and customer outreach programs?
- Can I use any predictive analytics to focus better on my strategy?
The answers to these questions are hidden within your data!
You may already have a sense of what the answers to these questions might be but you are unsure.
There is a wealth of information within all the data your business generates. Some of your data sources are:
- customer logs
- sales reports
- sales volumes
- itemized expenditure lists
Allegoro Communications can help you use your data to bring out key insights to help you understand, assess, refine and redefine your strategy.
Our skill-sets include:
- data wrangling
- machine learning